Deadline: April 1, 2022
Summer Scholars Support is a need- and merit-based scholarship opportunity for California high school students enrolled in grades 8th – 11th. Both partial and full scholarships are available for students enrolled in one Summer Course, a Precollege Summer Institute, or the Summer College Immersion Program (SCIP or eSCIP).
To apply for Summer Scholars Support, you must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- You are attending grades 8 – 11 as of Spring 2022 in a California high school (international or out-of-state students are not eligible);
- You have not received UCLA Summer Scholars Support in the past;
- You will be a continuing high school student in Fall 2022 (current seniors graduating in Spring 2022 are not eligible);
- You have a family annual adjusted gross income (AGI) of $100,000 or less; and
- You have applied to or are currently enrolled in 2022 UCLA Summer Sessions, either a Summer Course, a Precollege Summer Institute, or the UCLA Summer College Immersion Program (SCIP or eSCIP).
- Payment of the nonrefundable registration fee is required (with the exception of those applying for Deferred Deposit – for information on Deferred Deposit, see “Deferred Deposit” below)
All requirements below should be acquired and prepared prior to starting the Summer Scholars Online Form. Please be sure to name the document files with your name and document type.
- Unofficial transcript
- Student resume
- Personal Statement (see below)
- W-2 Tax Form (if eligible for one) – black out all social security numbers
- 1040 Tax Form – black out all social security numbers
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.