In this college course, students will explore various disciplines of engineering through academic lectures and classroom discussions. Students will gain practical experience through hands-on projects which involve designing, building and testing and will learn how to conduct research using design thinking and the engineering design process. Students receive 3 units of USC elective credit upon successful course completion.
- Dates: TBD
- Application deadline: TBD
- Age group: Completed at least 9th grade by June 17, 2018
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 9AM – 4PM
- Cost: $8,534 (Residential), $6,059 (Commuter)
- Scholarships: Currently not available – the Summer 2018 scholarship deadline for military families has passed.
- Housing: Live on USC’s main campus or commute
- Requirements: Students who will not have completed Algebra 2 before summer 2019 but who wish to be considered for this course must submit the Algebra 2 Waiver Form with their application.
- Program Website