Deadline: May 18, 2018
Young Curators Program provides an opportunity for middle school student who love science to support community education and develop public speaking, customer service, workforce preparedness and leadership skills. Eligible students and their families participate in free and exclusive science programming at the California Science Center.
link here for more information https://californiasciencecenter.org/programs/community-teens.
Year around activities include :
- Science Ambassador Program– One day program where participants learn about the California Science center by engaging in interactive activities at the Science center.
- Hands-On Science Camp– Participants attend two full day weeks of camp at a topic of their choice.
- Family Science Days- Six exclusive educational program days during the school year. Programming may include : meet and greet with astronaut, hands-on science activities, and special exhibition showings.
- 7th or 8th grade in Fall 2018
- Must live within 5 miles of the California Science Center
APPLY: Download application here http://2018-young-curators-app-english.pdf
For further information about Young Curators email EducatonPrograms@cscmail.org. or call 1-213-744-7444