In this college course, students gain an overview of the video game production process and hands-on experience by developing video games and utilizing various software applications. By the end of the course, students will be able to conceptualize, design, develop, implement and integrate current and emerging video game features and technologies. Students receive 3 units of USC elective credit upon successful course completion.
- Dates: TBD
- Application deadline: TBD
- Age group: Completed at least the 9th grade by June 17, 2018
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 9AM – 4.30PM
- Cost: $8,534 (Residential),
- Scholarships: : Currently not available – the Summer 2018 scholarship deadline for military families has passed.
- Housing: Live on campus or commute
- Requirements: Basic computer skills
- Program Website