Deadline: Rolling; first-come, first-available basis
The Venice Arts Internship Program was created to provide talented, responsible low-income teenagers enrolled in Venice Arts Advanced Studies programs an opportunity to learn about the education, experience, and skills required to work in creative industries. This career development training program includes internship placements at Venice Arts and in a creative business in the local area. An interest in pursuing an advanced degree in the arts, or working in a creative field, is not a requirement for participation: simply a commitment to your own learning and growth! For more information, see the program overview and application form, or contact Brigid McCaffrey at (310) 392-0846.
- 14-18 years of age
- Be from a low-income family, as determined at registration
- Have participated for at least one session in Venice Arts’ Advanced Studies Track
- Have demonstrated responsibility (for example, regularly attended your workshops at Venice Arts, helped with exhibits or class set-up, etc.)
- Show a spirit of initiative
- Are available to intern at least 4 hours per week after school
- Have the approval of your parent/guardian
APPLY: Download the application form and instructions online. Application can be emailed, mailed or dropped off in person.