In this college course, students explore how significant innovations in the areas of 3D computer graphics and 3D printing technologies are revolutionizing how designers, artists, and engineers create products and tools. Students will gain hands-on experience creating their own designs and shaping the creative process to final printed production. Students receive 3 units of USC elective credit upon successful course completion.
- Dates: TBD
- Application deadline: TBD
- Age group: Completed at least 9th grade by June 17, 2018
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 9AM – 4PM
- Cost: $8,534 (Residential), $6,059 (Commuter)
- Scholarships: Currently not available – the Summer 2018 scholarship deadline for military families has passed.
- Housing: Live on USC’s main campus or commute
- Requirements: Basic computer skills
- Program Website